=========kosong=
Home » Reset manual canon pixma ip4500

Reset manual canon pixma ip4500

If Canon Pixma iP4500 printer refused and the service and no longer printed. After a complete new set of ink nozzles and some successful tests of this still would not. Although the pulled the sheet fixed, but always stopped just before the pressure and began to blink.

I work on Windows 7, and I got the message: no response from the printer or printer not recognized. So drivers and cables checked, used ink tank new, restart, but still error

After the printer nozzle tests successfully completed, the problem must lie elsewhere. After a little research on the internet I found the solution: An internal counter is responsible. Since I did not want to let me by Canon needed to purchase a new printer, I put back the printer via the service menu and thus raised him to new life.

here the methode how to reset  for Error E16

1.Unplug power and USB cable.
2.Open door and hold power button.
3.Connect power.
4.Close door, then release power button and now your printer should be resetting.