=========kosong=
Home » » » » Xerox Phaser 6360

Xerox Phaser 6360

I bought the Xerox Phaser 6360 color printer in late 2007 when I first started my web studio. It seemed like a good idea at the time, I knew the Xerox name from when I work in for corporations and knew it gave good copies. I didn’t know at the time that they did printers too.

I wanted something middle of the road that could service my small office of three people, while not breaking the bank. I often print on non-legal sized paper so wanted something that could cope with that, and also that had a paper tray that could handle it. There’s nothing worse than having to stand in front of a printer and hand-feed envelopes or A3 into it.

The 6360 is all I wanted, and more. It only takes around 10 seconds to warm up, and the first print in out a few seconds after that, it prints up to 40 pages per minute, which is plenty enough for my needs. I was a little worried at first, because I would rather have great prints take a little longer, than worry about a fast printer that produced sub-standard images. I needn’t have worried, this printer is fast, but it also prints well.

I’m in design so I’m pretty exact in my requirements. Print quality is excellent with text and basic images. Lasers have never been that good with photographs or more complex images. The 6360 does Xerox proud. Image reproduction is excellent, color gradiations are accurate and clear. There is no evidence of banding, or the criss-crosses that some printers give when faced with a complex print job.

The paper trays hold 700 sheets as standard. Like I said, they can also handle non-standard sizes. They can also be expanded if you print a lot, to 2350 sheets, which then makes the printer able to stand on the floor. The duty cycle is 100000 sheets per month, although I don’t use it anywhere near that much, it’s nice to know the kit can handle it if I need it to.

Setting it up was a breeze. Once it was unpacked, I installed the toner, and connected it up to the network. It appeared in my workgroup in around 20 seconds and once the drivers were installed we could all use it straight away. I have a mix of Windows and Mac machines, and they can all use the printer. The 6360 also supports PostScript 3 which means it not only prints text quickly, it also works with my Adobe suite without any messing around.

I like this printer, for an office machine it does exactly what it says on the box. It’s easy to use, not too noisy, easy to look after and not too expensive. The toners last for about 9000 pages and I can get them online from Quikship toners delivered next day.

Cost of ownership is low, it does what I want it to do and hasn’t let me down yet. I thoroughly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment