=========kosong=
Home » » Samsung ML-1660 Resetter Guide another method

Samsung ML-1660 Resetter Guide another method

1. Remove Other All USB Device Except Mouse.
2.TurnOff Computer.Join The Printer While Computer Is Still Close.
3.Open The Computer.
4.At Printer,I Press One Click Print Buttom.At Print Paper I Also Saw Printer Condition Page.
5.Run The f1660.exe.While Running I don't know this language,I see all word is ???????I can read only V30 Original Firmware Version & V30 Patch Firmware Version.Appear dos window and See Press Any Key To Continue."Need To Press Any Key"
6.I click V30 Patch Fireware Version.And Watch At Printer,After a few seconds, the LED glows orange on the printer,Then Green light blinks 3...4 Time,& Then Still Green.
7. Remove the print cartridge. Refill Toner ,Seal with tape the chip. Insert the cartridge into place.

At Samsung Printer Seeting My cartridge With Full With Black Toner
Download f1660.exe From http://up4vn.com/?d=0CXOZVXM